Shirtless Justin Bieber Reveals New Tattoo
First he turned 18, then he got a Fisker Karma as a birthday gift from his manager and Usher, and now teen pop star Justin Bieber is proving his adulthood by getting all inked up. A recent tattoo Bieber got on his arm became a topic for public consumption when talk show host David Letterman tried to jokingly rub it off on The Late Show with David Letterman, not realizing that a fresh tattoo can be easily damaged, not to mention somewhat painful.
Now Bieber has decided to play it safer, merely taking to Twitter while in his room alone to reveal his new tattoo, for which he had to conveniently remove his shirt, as it's located on his upper right pectoral. The pic shows the new design and a grimace on Bieber's face with a caption that reads, "new tattoo is a crown if you couldn't tell."
Furthermore, Bieber, who will be a mentor on the upcoming season of the X Factor, has stripped down for other Twitter pics as of late. "Im thinking to myself, 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol," he wrote.
For more on Justin Bieber:
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates: http://bit.ly/NLMM1k
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV