Sheree Whitfield Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
Sheree Whitfield, 42, the ex-wife of former NFL star Bob Whitfield who has been causing trouble on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta for four consecutive seasons, is finally leaving the show to pursue her other career interests, including her clothing line, She by Sheree, and a fitness venture.
"After four solid seasons of helping Bravo build the show into its most successful Housewives franchise, I have decided to leave," Whitfield said in a statement on Wetpaint.com, according to the New York Daily News.
"The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle," Whitfield said. "I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness. I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck. I'm thrilled to say I'm now a free agent and am already fielding offers."
"We have enjoyed working with Sheree as part of the Real Housewives of Atlanta," said a Bravo spokesperson. "We wish her all the best in the future."
Check out Uinterview's exclusive interview with Whitfield here.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent