Selena Gomez Won't Do '50 Shades Of Grey'
Disney diva Selena Gomez had her own fun with the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey last month, but she won't be throwing her name into a hat for the actual movie. “I know I’m taking risks, but I don’t think I could do that!” Gomez told MTV News. “That would be a little too much for me. I think someone older should do that part.”
Gomez, 19, who is famously dating Justin Bieber, will appear next in the movie Spring Breakers and is set to begin work on a new music album.
She told MTV: "I am missing music, so we're going to start on the fourth record at the end of this year. Very different! I want to go for producers that probably wouldn't want me to do their songs. I just want to knock on their door. I also want to work with Fun. I want to work with just different styles of music."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic