Season 14 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants Revealed
It's time for a bunch of celebrities to crank up the music and dust off their dancing shoes to see who's got the best moves. Season 14 of Dancing with the Stars is almost upon us, and the new contestants were announced this morning by Brooke Burke Charvet and Tom Bergeron. We've got the complete list here, as well as a few cautious predictions.
Jaleel White, 35 — That's right, Urkel himself from Family Matters will partner with DWTS's Kym Johnson. Bets are being placed on if he'll say, "Did I do that?" in a nasally voice when he flubs up a move.
Gavin DeGraw, 35 — Here's to hoping that the theme to One Tree Hill turns out to actually be a foxtrot.
Jack Wagner, 52 — The former General Hospital and Melrose Place hottie will show Heather Locklear just what she's been missing since they called off their engagement last year.
Donald Driver, 37 — He may not be Tim Tebow, but this fit Green Bay Packers wide receiver is an Olympic class high jumper and could have qualified for the 2000 Summer Olympics. You can bet he'll bring those moves to the dance floor.
Katherine Jenkins, 31 — Last year this Welsh opera singer sang on DWTS, and now she'll dance a mile in their shoes.
Sherri Shepherd, 44 — We're about to find out that it is, in fact, possible for the panelists of The View to talk about DWTS even more than they usually do.
Melissa Gilbert, 47 — Here's another chance for the actress to be known and recognized for something other than Little House on the Prairie.
Roshon Fegan, 20 — The youngest contestant of the season, the Disney star will draw the wholesome demographic if Gilbert fails to.
Maria Menounos, 33 — We already know what this Extra reporter looks like in a bikini after she lost that Super Bowl bet, and we can only hope that she'll treat her new adoring fans to some more skimpy costumes for those Latin dances.
Martina Navratilova, 55 — This tennis star knows how to compete and how to win. Watch out, dancers.
Gladys Knight, 67 — The Empress of Soul insisted that she's doing this for the Pips. "They never let me dance," she complained. Well times are changin'.
Catch the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars March 19 on ABC.
If you like this, you might also enjoy:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV