Sean Penn's Divorce Is Finalized
Some marriages just can't be saved. After years of separating and reconciling, Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn and Robin Wright have officially finalized their divorce. Court records revealed the former couple has been single since papers were filed on July 22 in Marin County, California.
Penn and Wright began dating in the early '90s and were married in 1996. In 2007, they filed their first divorce papers but reconciled months later. In April of 2009, Penn requested a legal separation in court before withdrawing his bid in May. By August of that same year, the two filed for divorce for the second and final time. In a recent interview, Penn described that the relationship he had with his ex-wife became increasingly empty. "[Robin] is a ghost to me now," he told Vanity Fair. "We spent all those years together … Now she's just gone."
Both Penn and Wright will share the custody of their 17-year-old son, Hopper Jack. They also have a 19-year-old daughter, Dylan. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV