Scout Willis Arrested For Drinking In Public, Fake ID
Scout Willis, 20, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested in New York City Monday evening after allegedly violating the open container law and handing cops a fake ID, according to the New York Daily News.
Scout, a Brown University student who is under the legal drinking age, was then arrested and charged with two misdemeanors — one for criminal impersonation — in New York City, but was released without bail on Tuesday. Scout will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31.
"My name is Scout Willis," she reportedly said, revealing her actual California ID, after already having shown the cop an ID with the name Katherine Kelly. "The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly," she admitted, according to the police complaint.
You might also be interested in these stories:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic