Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Black Widow Bruise From 'The Avengers' Stunts
For a while, Scarlett Johansson, who was honored earlier this week with a star on Hollywood Boulevard's Walk of Fame, was carrying around a pretty gross memento from the set of The Avengers. "I have the largest bruise on my (butt)," she told USA Today. "Huge."
Johansson plays Black Widow in the highly anticipated film, opening today. Playing a superhero required her to use martial arts for streetfighting scenes, which led to some bumps and bruises."I have shown it to everyone, by the way," Johansson added.
Joined by her family and her Avengers co-star Jeremy Renner at the hand-printing ceremony on Wednesday, Johansson expressed gratitude. “This industry in which I was practically raised has been so impossibly kind to me," she said. "There’s never a day where I go to set and don’t thank my lucky stars to simply be a working actor.”
Check out the photo here:
Read more about The Avengers here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV