Scarlett Johansson Faces Black Widow Wardrobe Malfunction
In order to play Black Widow in The Avengers, Scarlett Johansson had to take some time to get to know her costume. "The first times around were hysterical with this costume," Johansson told USA Today. "You'd go to do a high kick and the pants would just split open. I was like, 'OK, we're going to need to reinforce this.' "
"They had it pretty figured out in the first week, though," Johansson said, telling of the difficulties of getting in and out of the cat suit. "For me it was really important to be able to move around in it."
Johannson said that there were other difficulties involved, as well. "The material is like a torture chamber," she said. "I literally had to peel it off. We all had skin conditions going with our outfits after 15 hours of non-stop sweat. I was sending pictures to my dermatologist in Los Angeles."
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV