Scarlett Johansson: Babe Of The Year
It's the 'Men of the Year' issue, but Scarlett Johansson managed to sneak onto the cover despite her female status.
Crowned 'Babe of the Year' by GQ, Johansson, 26, must be pretty used to getting called sexy. But the femme fatale is having a busy year even without the flattering award: she just hosted her third episode of Saturday Night Live, won a Tony for her performance in A View from the Bridge and appeared in the blockbuster Iron Man 2.
"It was strange to think that this show is going to go on whether it's good or bad," she said of her time in the theater. "They will let the audience in at some point, and they will see it, and we are going to be exposed for better or for worse." But acting on stage is still a change from her usual role as a film star. "I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I'm not making movies," she said. "I just don't do that many things."
And don't ask her how exactly her craft works. "I don’t know if I can answer it, actually," she said. "It’s sort of like asking someone what feels good about playing an instrument. It just satisfies some part of you. There’s this indescribable thing that happens when you know that something's working, a sense of the timing and everything coming together. Also there is the problem-solving part of it that's interesting. I like taking apart something and trying to figure out what will make this interesting to watch. What’s going to make this…delicious." Johansson is joined on the cover of GQ by the 'Men of the Year': James Franco, Drake, Stephen Colbert and Jeff Bridges. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV