Savannah Guthrie Announces Engagement To Mike Feldman [Video]
Savannah Guthrie, the Today show anchor, announced Monday during the NBC morning show that she’d gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend, political consultant Mike Feldman, over the weekend.
“We’ve been together four years so, as he said, no one can accuse us of rushing into anything,” Guthrie quipped on yesterday’s Today show. “We adore each other,” she added. “Our families have been in-laws for years…they were just waiting for us to catch up!”
Gutherie’s Today show colleagues, Matt Lauer and Al Roker, seemed just as eager to gush about the upcoming nuptials as she was. Lauer tweeted a photo of Gutherie showing off her engagement ring with the caption, “Big news from Savannah!” Roker took to Instagram, writing, “Congrats to her and fiancé Mike Feldman.”
Gutherie divorced her first husband in 2009. She began dating Feldman, 44, not long after. Previously an aide to Al Gore, he currently runs communications firms in New York and Washington, D.C.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango