Savannah Guthrie Announces Engagement To Mike Feldman [Video]
Savannah Guthrie, the Today show anchor, announced Monday during the NBC morning show that she’d gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend, political consultant Mike Feldman, over the weekend.
“We’ve been together four years so, as he said, no one can accuse us of rushing into anything,” Guthrie quipped on yesterday’s Today show. “We adore each other,” she added. “Our families have been in-laws for years…they were just waiting for us to catch up!”
Gutherie’s Today show colleagues, Matt Lauer and Al Roker, seemed just as eager to gush about the upcoming nuptials as she was. Lauer tweeted a photo of Gutherie showing off her engagement ring with the caption, “Big news from Savannah!” Roker took to Instagram, writing, “Congrats to her and fiancé Mike Feldman.”
Gutherie divorced her first husband in 2009. She began dating Feldman, 44, not long after. Previously an aide to Al Gore, he currently runs communications firms in New York and Washington, D.C.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench
Top Comedy Videos
The Most Shocking Celebrity Breakups Of 2013 - Your Tango
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Peter Jackson’s 10 Best Action Sequences - MovieFone