Sarah Shahi Throws Out First Pitch At Dodgers Game In Between Projects
Sarah Shahi, the Fairly Legal actress, threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the L.A. Dodgers game versus the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday.
Since Fairly Legal was canceled last season, Shahi picked up a recurring guest role on NBC’s Chicago Fire as Kelly Severide’s (Taylor Kinney) love interest. The fire department drama has been picked up for a second season, though there’s been no word as to whether or not Shahi will be returning as Renee Royce.
It has been confirmed, however, that Shahi is going to become a regular on Person of Interest for the show’s third season after having a multi-episode arc in season 2. She’ll play opposite Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson on the CBS drama in her role as Samantha Shaw – an operative who takes out terrorists prior to their intended crimes.
Shahi was recently seen on the silver screen in Bullet to the Head with Sylvester Stallone. Upcoming film projects for the actress include Road to Paloma and The Adventures of the Beatle, which are both due in theaters in 2013.
Person of Interest returns to CBS on Sept. 24.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'