Sarah Jessica Parker Wants 'Sex And The City 3'
Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Carrie Bradshaw, the lovelorn role model to urban ladies everywhere, in the popular Sex and the City, would consider having another go at the character that made her a household name.
"I would go back," the actress told The L.A. Times. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is. I'd definitely tell that story, and I know [producer] Michael [Patrick King] would do it right. But maybe not now. Maybe in five years, you know?"
In the meantime, Parker is busy challenging herself with other roles. She is currently shooting I Don't Know How She Does It, a romcom about a professional woman who is the breadwinner for her family, with Pierce Brosnan.
"If I'm not scared that's not good for me," she says of her work. "If I'm not terrified and nauseous and worried the first two weeks of production, then what's going to happen? You could wither on the vine. It's like if you can't use your leg. It just atrophies." —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent