Sandra Bullock's Son Shows Her The Way
Suited up in a hoodie, jeans and sneakers, little Louis, 2, led mommy Sandra Bullock by the hand as the two hurried through a parking lot in Beverly Hills Tuesday.
Bullock, 47, didn't look too shabby either, despite her casual shopping gear. The Oscar-winner adopted Louis in 2010, following through with plans she had originally made with ex-husband Jesse James. The two finalized their divorce in June of 2010 amid allegations of James' infidelity.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango