Sandra Bullock's Divorce Is Finalized
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James have officially finalized their divorce. The former couple signed legal documents last week in Texas, ending their marriage of almost five years.
Bullock, 45, filed for divorce in April when she learned James allegedly had been having an affair with a tattoo model, Michelle McGee. The news of her now ex-husband's infidelity came only days after Bullock won her first Academy Award for Best Actress in The Blind Side. James had been cheating on Bullock while she was filming the particular movie.
With the divorce complete, Bullock can finally continue with the adoption of her son Louis Bardot, a process she and James originally began in January. Bullock will proceed with the adoption as a single mother as James has since dropped his name from the papers. – Natthakan Garunrangseewong
For more details, go to: PopEater.com
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV