Sandra Bullock: Ryan Reynolds Not My Lovah
Sandra Bullock is a one-man woman.
The Oscar winner denied rumors of a relationship with Ryan Reynolds in an interview with Al Roker, saying that the only man in her life right now is her 1-year-old son Louis.
"I think there will be a collective sigh amongst women across the United States when I say he's not my lovah," she said on Sunday night on the red carpet of the Golden Globes. "He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."
Bullock, who is currently working on the drama Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close with Tom Hanks, was seen with Reynolds at her Austin restaurant on New Year's Eve and then together at Bullock's home in Wyoming. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV