Sandra Bullock Opens New Orleans Clinic
Sandra Bullock has donated money to Warren Easton Charter High School in New Orleans to open a student health clinic in an effort to revitalize public schools five years after Hurricane Katrina. "Those young adults . . . are our future leaders," Bullock told the Today Show. "I would like to thank the students who step up to the plate and do the hardest work. I didn't do it in high school, and it makes me so incredibly proud."
Bullock recently finalized the adoption of 7-month-old Louis, who was born in New Orleans, and she opened up to Matt Lauer about being a new mom. "I got blessed," she says. "I got lucky, and he's extraordinary." The actress said she's grateful for close confidants who are "good people with integrity, [who] know the bigger picture and don't sell out their friends." –KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV