Sandra Bullock: Loving Motherhood, Couldn't Be Better
Sandra Bullock's marriage to Jesse James may be in shambles, but pal George Lopez said Monday that the Blindside star couldn't be better. The Academy Award winner caught the whole world by surprise when she announced that she had adopted a son, Louis Bardo Bullock, in January. "I love that she was able to do it privately and really take care of Louis, which is first and foremost," the comedian told Extra.
The 45-year-old actress kept the adoption under wraps so as not to immediately expose her three-month-old to the Hollywood circus during Oscar season. Bullock also confirmed that she is filing for divorce and that the California beachfront home she shared with James is now for sale. Bullock was an executive producer on Lopez's ABC sitcom. –KRIS ALCANTARA
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV