Sammy Sosa Looks Like A Vampire In Recent Pics
Sammy Sosa no longer looks like the Dominican-born baseball player who competed in the most high-profile home-run race in recent years. Now, he looks like a vampire who’s lost his coven.
Sosa first caused a media frenzy back in 2009 when he appeared at the Latin Recording Academy Person of the Year event at Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Resort Hotel. He arrived alongside his wife Sonia Sosa with a decidedly lighter appearance than people were used to seeing on the ballfield.
The former Chicago Cubs player paid a visit to Panamanian television and posed for a photo with TV personality Nairobi Dacosta last week that has since gone viral. Yahoo sports reporter Jeff Passan retweeted the picture with the caption, “Breaking: Sammy Sosa guest starring on True Blood this week.”
Breaking: Sammy Sosa guest starring on True Blood this week. pic.twitter.com/bOSoXLCn8K— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) September 10, 2013
Sosa, who retired in 2009 amidst speculation of past steroid use, has said in the past that his lightened skin tone is due to a nightly ritual. "It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some," he explained at a press event that year, via ESPN. "It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some."
This year was the first year that Sosa was eligible to be inducted into baseball’s Hall of Fame. To his dismay and surprise, he was denied entry.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango