Coroner's Report Reveals That Sage Stallone Died Of Natural Causes
The coroner's report is in for Sage Stallone, the son of Sylvester Stallone, 66, who died in July at the age of 36, and it appears that the son of the screen giant died of coronary artery disease by natural causes.
A toxicology report came back "negative except for a sub-therapeutic level of hydrocodone," said Coroner Chief Craig Harvey, according to the Los Angeles Times. The traces of the drug reportedly played no role in Stallone's death.
After news of his son's death, Sly Stallone skipped several promotional events for his new film, The Expendables 2, which also stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis and Liam Hemsworth.
Sage Stallone appeared in Rocky V in 1990 as his father's son, Rocky Balboa Jr. He also played opposite his dad in 1996's Daylight.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV