Best Dressed At SAG Awards: Jessica Chastain Gets 'Help' From Calvin Klein
The Help's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jessica Chastain did not win an individual award (it went instead to her co-star, Octavia Spencer), but she was one of the stars honored for Best Acting Ensemble in a Motion Picture at the 18th Annual SAG Awards. Wearing a bright blue Calvin Klein gown with a corsetted bustier, Chastain was one of the most strikingly colorful ladies on the red carpet, which seemed like a sea of bridal beige on Sunday.
It was a big night for The Help, one of five films that Chastain starred in this past year. Co-star Viola Davis beat out Globe winner Meryl Streep in the Lead Actress category, though Davis thanked Streep in her acceptance speech. Chastain also received stellar reviews for her work in 2011's The Tree of Life, Take Shelter, Coriolanus and The Debt.
Check out our interview with Chastain, where she discusses playing a Cold War spy in The Debt.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic