Sacha Baron Cohen Launches Raucous 'Dictator' Trailer
You've seen him as the culturally naive Borat, and as the sex-obsessed Bruno. Now get ready for Sacha Baron Cohen as The Dictator, basically a fictionalized version of Moammar Gaddafi who gets exiled to the U.S., "the birthplace of AIDS," as he calls it.
While adapting to the culture shock, Cohen's bearded, Middle Eastern ruler named General Aladeen finds himself attached to a lovely American foody played by Anna Faris. He also meets a New York official played by John C. Reilly, who says he should see the Empire State Building before it gets taken down — by one of Aladeen's (Middle Eastern) relatives.
Such goofy dismissal of political correctness is to be expected from Cohen, among other shockers. Check out the first trailer for just a taste:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV