Ryan Seacrest, Jenny McCarthy To Kiss On New Year's Eve
Ryan Seacrest and Jenny McCarthy are looking to have one really rockin' New Year's Eve. The stars, who will host New Year's Rockin' Eve together, are looking to lock lips when the clock strikes midnight.
"You're almost guaranteed a kiss at midnight with whomever is next to you," Seacrest, who is dating former Dancing with the Stars pro Julianna Hough, said in a press call on Wednesday. "I love it because you are all on the same page for a minute. Everybody in Times Square and everybody watching us is all in that great frame of mind and celebrating good things and feeling the energy in that moment, it seems like we're all sort of in the same – in the same (place) all at the same time for once."
McCarthy, who recently split from longtime boyfriend Jim Carrey, was less poetic about the moment. "I'm, you know, moistening my lips every hour. And, I do have some specific questions that I will be asking some boys to see if they are potentials for my midnight kiss." —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV