Ryan Reynolds To Play Son Of God On 'Family Guy'
Ryan Reynolds, who has cameoed on Family Guy previously as a love interest of main character Peter Griffin (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) and had a stint in MacFarlane's recent flick, Ted, will return to lend his voice to Fox's Family Guy once again — this time as the original son of God, a precursor to Jesus.
"He's God's previous attempt at an immaculate conception," says executive producer Mark Hentemann, reports EW. "His first son that didn't quite work out."
Reynolds will play the original son of God in the Christmas episode in Season 11, which starts on September 30, 2011. Also to cameo in the episode will be celebs Johnny Depp, Elizabeth Banks and Kellan Lutz.
For more on Ryan Reynolds:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV