Ryan Lochte To Guest Star On '90210'
Man of the moment, Team USA's swimmer Ryan Lochte, 28, will be switching gears from five-time Olympic medalist at the 2012 London Olympics to ... guest star on the CW's 90210?
Lochte will play himself on an episode of the teen drama, which stars Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wilds, AnnaLynne McCord, Lori Loughlin and Josh Zuckerman. In the episode, Lochte will play a guest at a resort visited by McCord's Naomi Clark and Zuckerman's Max Miller, reports People.
"When we found out Ryan Lochte was going to be in town and might appear on 90210, we felt like we'd won a gold medal," 90201 executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen said in a statement. "Team USA are all-stars in our book, and we're so excited he's making an appearance on the show."
Lochte has also suggested in the past that he might be interested in reality shows, including a stint on Dancing with the Stars. According to Lochte's fellow gold medalist, swimmer Tyler Clary, the small screen is a fitting venue for Lochte. "I'm not surprised at all," Clary told E!Online after he learned about Lochte's upcoming television debut. "Ryan's that type of guy. He loves drama, he loves acting and he loves the whole theater and cinema scene."
Lochte's episode of 90210 will air on October 29 on the CW.
For more on Ryan Lochte and the 2012 London Olympics:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango