Russell Brand Speaks Out About Ex-Wife Katy Perry
Russell Brand, 36, and Katy Perry, 27, may have had a rather public split in December of last year after just 14 months of marriage, after which Brand made his single status abundantly clear, but Brand is not the type to hold grudges against an ex.
"I still love her has a human being," Brand told Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to be aired today, reports Us Weekly. "But sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything."
Brand, who will appear in the star-studded Rock of Ages with Tom Cruise, Malin Akerman, Bryan Cranston, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige in June, revealed that he has nothing but "love and positivity" for Perry. "I was very happy to be married with her," he said.
No report on whether or not Perry, who has recently moved on to date Robert Ackroyd, the guitarist for Florence + The Machine, feels the same way.
Catch Brand in Rock of Ages, set to hit theaters on June 15, 2012. Brand will also host the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, which will air live on MTV on June 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
For more on Russell Brand and Katy Perry:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV