Russell Brand Speaks Out About Ex-Wife Katy Perry
Russell Brand, 36, and Katy Perry, 27, may have had a rather public split in December of last year after just 14 months of marriage, after which Brand made his single status abundantly clear, but Brand is not the type to hold grudges against an ex.
"I still love her has a human being," Brand told Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to be aired today, reports Us Weekly. "But sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything."
Brand, who will appear in the star-studded Rock of Ages with Tom Cruise, Malin Akerman, Bryan Cranston, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige in June, revealed that he has nothing but "love and positivity" for Perry. "I was very happy to be married with her," he said.
No report on whether or not Perry, who has recently moved on to date Robert Ackroyd, the guitarist for Florence + The Machine, feels the same way.
Catch Brand in Rock of Ages, set to hit theaters on June 15, 2012. Brand will also host the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, which will air live on MTV on June 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
For more on Russell Brand and Katy Perry:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango