Russell Brand Speaks Out About Ex-Wife Katy Perry
Russell Brand, 36, and Katy Perry, 27, may have had a rather public split in December of last year after just 14 months of marriage, after which Brand made his single status abundantly clear, but Brand is not the type to hold grudges against an ex.
"I still love her has a human being," Brand told Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to be aired today, reports Us Weekly. "But sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything."
Brand, who will appear in the star-studded Rock of Ages with Tom Cruise, Malin Akerman, Bryan Cranston, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige in June, revealed that he has nothing but "love and positivity" for Perry. "I was very happy to be married with her," he said.
No report on whether or not Perry, who has recently moved on to date Robert Ackroyd, the guitarist for Florence + The Machine, feels the same way.
Catch Brand in Rock of Ages, set to hit theaters on June 15, 2012. Brand will also host the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, which will air live on MTV on June 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
For more on Russell Brand and Katy Perry:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen