Russell Brand: Marriage With Katy Perry Is Like A 'Sitcom'
Russell Brand and Katy Perry's marriage: just like Seinfeld?
"It's just a normal marriage," Brand, 35, said on Loose Women, a talk show on England's ITV1 channel. "The other day, I put a shirt on and she went, 'You're wearing that shirt, are you?' I thought, 'That's actually happening?' That's a thing off a sitcom. That happened in my actual life. I wasn't allowed to wear it. If she says don't wear that shirt, I don't wear it."
The comedian, 35, even insists his spectacular wedding in India was nothing out of the ordinary. "It was just normal," he said. "Everyone gets all worked up about showbiz and celebrity." But Brand did get a little sentimental when he began to talk earnestly of his love for Perry, 26.
"All of us, really, have a deep yearning within us for love," the comedian said. "I think eventually you find a spiritual and emotional connection with someone, and I think it unifies with everyone. I think if you love one person it makes you love everyone. That's how I feel. Katy gives me a lot to think about. I like it." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV