Ruling Issued In Alexander McQueen's Death
London police announced Wednesday that a post-mortem examination has confirmed that fashion designer Alexander McQueen died from asphyxiation by hanging last Thursday where he was found dead in his Mayfair apartment.
The 40-year-old designer hanged himself in a wardrobe closet and was discovered dead by his sister Janet McQueen. McQueen was said to have left several suicide letters to his loved ones. He committed suicide the day before his mother Joyce McQueen’s funeral. McQueen was reportedly suffering from the news of his mother’s death. No date has been set yet for the memorial service. –MANDY COHEN in London
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV