Rosie O'Donnell Engaged To Michelle Rounds
On Friday's episode of her new talk show, The Rosie Show, Rosie O'Donnell, 49, announced her plans to marry her partner, New York headhunter Michelle Rounds.
The duo emerged as a couple in September at Rosie Theater Kids Gala in New York. "I thought she was a 28-year-old heterosexual girl, because that's what she looked like to me," O'Donnell said of her wife-to-be, according to ABC News. "And she's a 40-year-old gay woman. My gaydar was way off!"
O'Donnell, who has four children from her 2004-2007 marriage to Kelli Carpenter, was forthcoming about her attraction to Rounds. "I think if I had known that she was gay, I wouldn't have been brave enough to talk to her," she admitted. "She's very beautiful, it's very strange. And she's really lovely, and she's very ... we laugh a lot."
Though no official date has been revealed for the wedding, the duo plan to tie the knot sometime over the Christmas holiday, reports Us Weekly.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'