Rosie O'Donnell Engaged To Michelle Rounds
On Friday's episode of her new talk show, The Rosie Show, Rosie O'Donnell, 49, announced her plans to marry her partner, New York headhunter Michelle Rounds.
The duo emerged as a couple in September at Rosie Theater Kids Gala in New York. "I thought she was a 28-year-old heterosexual girl, because that's what she looked like to me," O'Donnell said of her wife-to-be, according to ABC News. "And she's a 40-year-old gay woman. My gaydar was way off!"
O'Donnell, who has four children from her 2004-2007 marriage to Kelli Carpenter, was forthcoming about her attraction to Rounds. "I think if I had known that she was gay, I wouldn't have been brave enough to talk to her," she admitted. "She's very beautiful, it's very strange. And she's really lovely, and she's very ... we laugh a lot."
Though no official date has been revealed for the wedding, the duo plan to tie the knot sometime over the Christmas holiday, reports Us Weekly.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango