Rosie O'Donnell Engaged To Michelle Rounds
On Friday's episode of her new talk show, The Rosie Show, Rosie O'Donnell, 49, announced her plans to marry her partner, New York headhunter Michelle Rounds.
The duo emerged as a couple in September at Rosie Theater Kids Gala in New York. "I thought she was a 28-year-old heterosexual girl, because that's what she looked like to me," O'Donnell said of her wife-to-be, according to ABC News. "And she's a 40-year-old gay woman. My gaydar was way off!"
O'Donnell, who has four children from her 2004-2007 marriage to Kelli Carpenter, was forthcoming about her attraction to Rounds. "I think if I had known that she was gay, I wouldn't have been brave enough to talk to her," she admitted. "She's very beautiful, it's very strange. And she's really lovely, and she's very ... we laugh a lot."
Though no official date has been revealed for the wedding, the duo plan to tie the knot sometime over the Christmas holiday, reports Us Weekly.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges