Ronda Rousey To Defend Bantamweight Title Against Sara McMann
Ronda Rousey, the reigning bantamweight champion, will look to defend her title against Sara McMann at UFC 170 in Las Vegas on Friday.
As the odds currently stand Rousey is a -450 favorite, while a McMann win stands at +350, reported Sporting News. Throughout their respective tenures in the UFC, both women have undefeated records. Rousey has won eight matches and McMann was the victor in seven bouts.
Though Rousey was able to finish Miesha Tate in her last fight, the win didn’t come as easily as it had against other opponents. It took her until the third round to take her out with her signature arm bar. McMann, an Olympic silver medalist in wrestling, could pose an even bigger threat.
Tate had her best chance to upset Rousey when she kept her standing. It’s believed that if McMann can keep Rousey on her feet, she’ll have a shot at taking the title from her. Oddsmakers, with respect to Rousey’s record have made her the favorite, but a far lesser favorite than she was against Tate.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'