Ronda Rousey To Defend Bantamweight Title Against Sara McMann
Ronda Rousey, the reigning bantamweight champion, will look to defend her title against Sara McMann at UFC 170 in Las Vegas on Friday.
As the odds currently stand Rousey is a -450 favorite, while a McMann win stands at +350, reported Sporting News. Throughout their respective tenures in the UFC, both women have undefeated records. Rousey has won eight matches and McMann was the victor in seven bouts.
Though Rousey was able to finish Miesha Tate in her last fight, the win didn’t come as easily as it had against other opponents. It took her until the third round to take her out with her signature arm bar. McMann, an Olympic silver medalist in wrestling, could pose an even bigger threat.
Tate had her best chance to upset Rousey when she kept her standing. It’s believed that if McMann can keep Rousey on her feet, she’ll have a shot at taking the title from her. Oddsmakers, with respect to Rousey’s record have made her the favorite, but a far lesser favorite than she was against Tate.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen