VIDEO: Romeo Beckham Makes Modeling Debut For Burberry
Romeo Beckham, son of soccer star, David Beckham, and former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham aka Posh, is making his modeling debut with Burberry.
Burberry announced back in December that Beckham would become the face of the children’s clothing line for their Spring 2013 campaign. He was singled out for the spot by Burberry’s chief creative officer, Christopher Bailey, who has had nothing but kind words to say about the youngster, admitting that he "stole the show" during the shoot, according to the Daily Mail.
In the commercial spot released Thursday, Beckham steals the spotlight from the other British models. From posing in a dark gray suit to leaping about in a purple trenchcoat, the 10-year-old shows he can make a mark in the fashion industry like his mother with the swagger of his father.
The other models in the shoot posing in the background as Beckham hams it up for the cameras are Edie Campbell and Charlie France. Both models have appeared in numerous high-profile ads and runway shows.
Watch Romeo Beckham’s Burberry ad here:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench