VIDEO: Romeo Beckham Makes Modeling Debut For Burberry
Romeo Beckham, son of soccer star, David Beckham, and former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham aka Posh, is making his modeling debut with Burberry.
Burberry announced back in December that Beckham would become the face of the children’s clothing line for their Spring 2013 campaign. He was singled out for the spot by Burberry’s chief creative officer, Christopher Bailey, who has had nothing but kind words to say about the youngster, admitting that he "stole the show" during the shoot, according to the Daily Mail.
In the commercial spot released Thursday, Beckham steals the spotlight from the other British models. From posing in a dark gray suit to leaping about in a purple trenchcoat, the 10-year-old shows he can make a mark in the fashion industry like his mother with the swagger of his father.
The other models in the shoot posing in the background as Beckham hams it up for the cameras are Edie Campbell and Charlie France. Both models have appeared in numerous high-profile ads and runway shows.
Watch Romeo Beckham’s Burberry ad here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV