VIDEO: Romeo Beckham Makes Modeling Debut For Burberry
Romeo Beckham, son of soccer star, David Beckham, and former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham aka Posh, is making his modeling debut with Burberry.
Burberry announced back in December that Beckham would become the face of the children’s clothing line for their Spring 2013 campaign. He was singled out for the spot by Burberry’s chief creative officer, Christopher Bailey, who has had nothing but kind words to say about the youngster, admitting that he "stole the show" during the shoot, according to the Daily Mail.
In the commercial spot released Thursday, Beckham steals the spotlight from the other British models. From posing in a dark gray suit to leaping about in a purple trenchcoat, the 10-year-old shows he can make a mark in the fashion industry like his mother with the swagger of his father.
The other models in the shoot posing in the background as Beckham hams it up for the cameras are Edie Campbell and Charlie France. Both models have appeared in numerous high-profile ads and runway shows.
Watch Romeo Beckham’s Burberry ad here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent