Rod Stewart's Wife Expecting His 8th Child
Now that's fertility! Rod Stewart is expecting his second child with wife Penny Lancaster, and his eighth child, due in March. The 65-year-old rock star, who has been singing since the late 1960s, began dating Lancaster in 1998 and the two married in Italy in 2007. It was the third marriage for Stewart, and the first for Lancaster.
Stewart told British talk show GMTV in November that Lancaster wanted to have another child. Their first, Alastair is 4. "We're trying," the singer said. "One more and then we're going to close the office." And it looks like the couple succeeded. "We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair that he was going to be the big brother to a little baby, expected just before Mummy's 40th birthday," the couple announced.
Stewart's five children from previous relationships include Kimberly, 30; Sean, 29; Ruby, 23; Renee, 18, and Liam, 15. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV