Robin Williams Marries For Third Time
Actor and comedian Robin Williams, 60, walked down the aisle for the third time on Sunday, this time with Susan Schneider, a graphic designer who helms the California firm, Critical Eye Design.
The two met in 2009, shortly before Williams underwent heart surgery. Schneider reportedly helped nurse the Oscar-winning actor back to health, according to Us Weekly. The Napa Valley wedding was attended by Williams' three children from two previous marriages, Zachary, 28, Zelda, 22, and Cody, 19.
Daughter Zelda went public with her excitement, tweeting "Let the wedding madness begin!" and bride Schneider echoed the sentiment, telling the San Francisco Chronicle that both she and Williams were "so excited and thrilled" about their wedding day. Other guests at the wedding included Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Billy Crystal.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV