Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' Banned From YouTube [Video-NSFW]
YouTube has banned Robin Thicke’s uncensored music video for “Blurred Lines,” which features nude models dancing around Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. The models, who are topless and wearing flesh colored underwear, are also seen playing the banjo, strutting across the floor and one is even holding a baby goat.
Thicke’s wife, Paula Patton, expressed her support for Thicke and the song, writing on WhoSay, “Nudity is Beautiful!!! Violence is ugly. ROBIN #THICKE "BLURRED LINES is the SHIT!!! It's art and it makes me want to...”
Thicke, 36, is an established songwriter and has also released five albums of his own. Two of his singles, "Lost Without U" and "Sex Therapy," reached No. 1 on the U.S. Hip-Hop/R&B charts. He also worked as a judge on the ABC singing competition Duets along with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Jennifer Nettles.
The uncensored video for "Blurred Lines" can be found below, along with the censored version:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango