Robert Pattinson Worries About Early Death
Twilight star Robert Pattinson is opening up about his acting nerves, fears of an early death and the secrecy about his relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart. "I guess I just thought if too many good things happen, then you're gonna die at 30," he told Nightline this week. "I didn't want that to happen. Yeah, so probably, I'm going to die at 30. Actually, it's God saying, 'Hey, you shouldn't have asked for too much.' ”
In another recent interview, the 24-year old hinted at more chemistry in Twilight: Eclipse between himself and real-life girlfriend Stewart. "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it," he told Parade.
Pattinson continues to dodge the worst-kept secret in Hollywood about his relationship with Stewart. “I guess people like stories, that's my basic conclusion," he said when asked if the two are also a couple off-screen. "[Fans] just want everything in our lives to be like Twilight. The truth is that I wish I had a few more hours of sleep today so I could think of a better answer. I'm exhausted all the time." –ALEXA GREENBERG
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV