Robert Pattinson Moves Out After Kristen Stewart Admits To 'Indiscretion'
We may have just gotten used to Twilight's Robert Pattinson, 26, and Kristen Stewart, 22, officially making their couplehood known, and just when we were warming up to their public union, Pattinson is calling it quits, packing up and moving out of the California home he shares with Stewart.
Pattinson's decision to move out, reports People, follows the recent scandal that surrounds Stewart, his girlfriend of three years, and the photos that surfaced of her cozying up to Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41, a married man with two children.
After the snapshots went public, Stewart wasted no time denying that she had made a mistake with Sanders and immediately came out with an apology, though it was not clear how far their relationship had gone. "I am deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," Stewart wrote in a statement, even apologizing to her Twilight love by name. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respoect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him. I'm so sorry," she said.
Sanders, too, who has two kids with actress and model Liberty Ross, 33, later issued a statement of apology. "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," he said. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
But Pattinson, who reportedly was ready to "spend the rest of his life" with Stewart, according to Us Weekly, is having none of it. Pattinson is "heartbroken and angry," a source told People. "I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from this."
For more on Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV