Rihanna's Tweets About A Sex Show Lead To An Arrest In Thailand
Rihanna’s tweets about a sex show she witnessed has led to the arrest of the bar owner who ran the show in Phuket, Thailand.
Either I was phuck wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles,razors,shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y— Rihanna (@rihanna) September 21, 2013
And THEN she tried to turn water into coke in her $!! Uhh yea, all I'm saying is water went in and soda came out! I'm traumatized!!!— Rihanna (@rihanna) September 21, 2013
The tweets are from Sept. 21, and they apparently alerted authorities to the existence of this underground club. Thai authorities have been monitoring the bar ever since, and have finally made an arrest after catching them break the law on Saturday.
This is the third arrests that have been achieved thanks to Rihanna’s social media presence. A few weeks ago, Rihanna posted a photo of herself cuddling with a slow loris on Instagram, leading authorities to arrest two men who provided the protected animal for the photo op.
The bar owner has been charged with obscenity and operating an entertainment venue without a permit and could be sentenced to one month in jail and a $1,900 fine.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Rihanna:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'