Rihanna Takes A Bow In White At Los Angeles Premiere Of 'Battleship'
To celebrate her big screen debut, Rihanna, 24, wore a backless, flowy white gown to the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship, set to hit theaters on May 18. Rihanna plays Petty Officer Cora ‘Weps’ Raikes in the boardgame-turned-sci-fi-action-film, which co-stars Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgard and Brooklyn Decke.
Check out Rihanna's head-to-toe look here:
And here's the rear view:
Most Popular News
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends