Rihanna Takes A Bow In White At Los Angeles Premiere Of 'Battleship'
To celebrate her big screen debut, Rihanna, 24, wore a backless, flowy white gown to the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship, set to hit theaters on May 18. Rihanna plays Petty Officer Cora ‘Weps’ Raikes in the boardgame-turned-sci-fi-action-film, which co-stars Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgard and Brooklyn Decke.
Check out Rihanna's head-to-toe look here:
And here's the rear view:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes