Rihanna Takes A Bow In White At Los Angeles Premiere Of 'Battleship'
To celebrate her big screen debut, Rihanna, 24, wore a backless, flowy white gown to the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship, set to hit theaters on May 18. Rihanna plays Petty Officer Cora ‘Weps’ Raikes in the boardgame-turned-sci-fi-action-film, which co-stars Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgard and Brooklyn Decke.
Check out Rihanna's head-to-toe look here:
And here's the rear view:
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen