Rihanna Takes A Bow In White At Los Angeles Premiere Of 'Battleship'
To celebrate her big screen debut, Rihanna, 24, wore a backless, flowy white gown to the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship, set to hit theaters on May 18. Rihanna plays Petty Officer Cora ‘Weps’ Raikes in the boardgame-turned-sci-fi-action-film, which co-stars Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgard and Brooklyn Decke.
Check out Rihanna's head-to-toe look here:
And here's the rear view:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent