Rihanna Takes A Bow In White At Los Angeles Premiere Of 'Battleship'
To celebrate her big screen debut, Rihanna, 24, wore a backless, flowy white gown to the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship, set to hit theaters on May 18. Rihanna plays Petty Officer Cora ‘Weps’ Raikes in the boardgame-turned-sci-fi-action-film, which co-stars Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgard and Brooklyn Decke.
Check out Rihanna's head-to-toe look here:
And here's the rear view:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green