Rihanna Rocks Bikini While In Poland For Heineken Open’er Festival
Rihanna sported a mint green bikini on the sands of Sopot, Poland, while in the country to attend the Heineken Open’er Festival.
At the beach, pairing her string bikini with a mesh white skirt, Fenty necklace and orange visor, Rihanna hung out with gal pal Melissa Forde and a few others. The R&B singer sat on a large covered wicker beach chair, which was surrounded by a border of large umbrellas meant to hide her from the public. Forde uploaded an Instagram video of the set up with Rihanna saying, “Caged in like a f--king animal.”
A few days after the beach day, Rihanna was allegedly kicked out of the Heineken Open’er Festival for having a little bit too much to drink. A video of the alleged incident shows the “Diamonds” singer stumbling out of the venue surrounded by her entourage. At one point, she seems to knock one of her handlers over before reaching out and appearing to apologize.
Regardless or whether or not she was asked to leave the concert, Rihanna enjoyed the night at the beer-sponsored music festival. She took to Twitter the following day to write, “Easily the best night of our lives! To the Kings, we love you for life! Thank you always! #KingsofLeon…”
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango