Rihanna Admits To Being 'Conservative' About Love
Superstar Rihanna's love life has been a hot topic ever since her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, 23, was brought up on felony charges for assaulting her in 2009, but Rihanna, 24, is making it clear that she is somewhat reserved these days when it comes to love.
"I have been conservative in my love life ... it's pretty much nonexistent," Rihanna told Harper's Bazaar. "If I come across someone who I find really cool, I'll hang out. But the minute I find that we're getting too close I just — I don't let people in," she admitted.
Rihanna obliquely refers to the fact that her hesitation toward love has to do with events from her past. "When I was in love, I fell so hard," she told the magazine, taking care not to refer to anyone specific. "I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I'd feel that pain in my life. I'm afraid of feeling that again."
If not in her personal life, Rihanna admits that some of her edge comes out in her personal style, allowing her to be "rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair."
For more on Rihanna and Chris Brown:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV