Ricky Martin Considering Adoption?
Though Ricky Martin opted for surrogacy the first time he had children, he's open to considering a different path the second time around. The Latin superstar said that he was considering adoption to expand his family.
"Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step," he said to Extra. Martin performed along with other stars during the A Home For the Holidays CBS special, which raises awareness about adoption. "I had to be here as a father . . . 20,000 children have been beautifully impacted by this project. Adoption is beautiful. Give it a try!"
Martin, who is a father to twins Matteo and Valentino, 2, said that his Christmas wishes revolved solely around his babies. "I just want my children to be happy. I want my children to be healthy."
The singer is set to release a bilingual album, his first since 2005, in February of next year. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV