Ricky Martin Accepts Bouquet Of Roses At Opening Night Of 'Evita' Revival
Latin superstar Ricky Martin stars in the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita, which officially opened at Broadway's Marquis Theatre in New York City on Thursday. Martin, a Grammy-winner, plays working class hero Che in the Eva Paron bio-musical, directed by Michael Grandage.
Evita returns to Broadway for the first time since it opened there 33 years ago.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'