Ricky Martin Accepts Bouquet Of Roses At Opening Night Of 'Evita' Revival
Latin superstar Ricky Martin stars in the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita, which officially opened at Broadway's Marquis Theatre in New York City on Thursday. Martin, a Grammy-winner, plays working class hero Che in the Eva Paron bio-musical, directed by Michael Grandage.
Evita returns to Broadway for the first time since it opened there 33 years ago.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen