Ricky Martin Accepts Bouquet Of Roses At Opening Night Of 'Evita' Revival
Latin superstar Ricky Martin stars in the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita, which officially opened at Broadway's Marquis Theatre in New York City on Thursday. Martin, a Grammy-winner, plays working class hero Che in the Eva Paron bio-musical, directed by Michael Grandage.
Evita returns to Broadway for the first time since it opened there 33 years ago.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes