Ricky Martin Accepts Bouquet Of Roses At Opening Night Of 'Evita' Revival
Latin superstar Ricky Martin stars in the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, Evita, which officially opened at Broadway's Marquis Theatre in New York City on Thursday. Martin, a Grammy-winner, plays working class hero Che in the Eva Paron bio-musical, directed by Michael Grandage.
Evita returns to Broadway for the first time since it opened there 33 years ago.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen