Renée Zellweger Wows Fashion Week
Renée Zellweger graced the front row at Carolina Herrera's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show Monday at Lincoln Center in New York. The Bridget Jones's Diary star donned an all nude ensemble: a form-fitting dress with off-center ruching, matching Christian Louboutin pumps and a beige satchel accented with primary yellow straps and apple green handles.
Zellweger, who often wears Herrera on the red carpet, chatted with fellow actress Olivia Munn moments before the show began and sat next to Delfina Blaquier, socialite and wife to polo player Ignacio "Nacho" Figueras. Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Stefano Tonchi, editor at W, also sat front row, on either side of a colorful rapper Nicki Minaj who wore a bubble-gum inspired knit top with neon green tights. It was certainly an eclectic contrast to Herrera's spring 2012 collection of flowy, feminine silhouettes, fun geometric prints and neutral palette with pops of green, yellow and red accents.
Zellweger — whose ex Bradley Cooper is rumored to be dating a newly-separated Jennifer Lopez — will be reprising her acclaimed Bridget Jones role in a third series for the franchise, although a date has not been set for production.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV