Taylor Swift Gets A Ride From Reeve Carney
Broadway's Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark star Reeve Carney, 29, is becoming quite the household name these days, having a popular run as one of the most famous superheroes in comic book history, a relationship that recently sadly ended with Twilight's Ashley Greene, and now a music video with country / pop-singing superstar, Taylor Swift, 22, for her new single, "I Knew You Were Trouble."
Carney and Swift got super cozy while filming about how much "trouble" Carney is, for the song from her newest album, Red, in Los Angeles. Filming began with a nighttime shoot right after Sunday night's American Music Awards, where she won the award for Favorite Country Female Artist.
While shooting the video, Carney took his wardrobe — a white wife-beater, suspenders and dark jeans — in a whole different direction from the tight red-and-blue superhero suit he wears on Broadway while leaping acrobatically around the stage as Spider-Man.
Taylor also let a little loose for the number, wearing a baggy flannel shirt, skinny jeans and canvas shoes, with parts of her hair dyed pink. Perhaps the skinny jeans are an homage to One Direction's Harry Styles, with whom she has been (reportedly erroneously) romantically linked since her recent break from Conor Kennedy.
Carney can next be seen as musician Jeff Buckley in the Amy Berg (West of Memphis, Deliver Us from Evil) biopic, Mystery White Boy, currently in pre-production.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango