Reese Witherspoon's Family Makes A Splash
It looks as if Reese Witherspoon's brush with death earlier this year inspired her to get more out of life, and what better place to do it than Disneyland? Witherspoon, 35, and husband Jim Toth, 41, rode the Splash Mountain ride on Saturday in Anaheim, California, along with her kids, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8.
The whole family seemed ready to get soaked on the "Song of the South" themed log-flume ride — except maybe Ava (second from bottom), who looks completely terrified. The gang also hopped on other rides in the park, including the Matterhorn ride and the teacups, flanked by other pals including Toth's brother John, UsWeekly reports.
Witherspoon and Toth, a CAA agent, wed in March of 2010. Witherspoon, who divorced Ava and Deacon's father Ryan Phillipe in 2007 and dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal for over two years afterward, said getting remarried lifted a huge burden off her shoulders. "He's so wonderful with the children. I'm very blessed," Witherspoon told Marie Claire. "And until I got remarried, I don't think I realized how stressed I was. I feel so much relief. I don't think I realized how stressed I was being a single parent."
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV