Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd Starstruck Meeting Obama
Even celebs get starstruck. Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd were speechless when meeting Barack Obama over the weekend.
The How Do You Know stars were touring the White House when they found out that the President would like to say hello. "We went to the Oval Office, and there was Hillary Clinton having a meeting with Joe Biden. It was insane," Witherspoon told Entertainment Weekly. "Then Obama came out and he turned to Paul and said, 'I loved you in I Love You, Man.' I grabbed Paul and I was like, 'Are you freaking out right now?' He's like, 'I'm freaking out!'"
When Obama asked why the actors were in Washington, Witherspoon forgot co-star Owen Wilson's name. "'We're doing a movie and . . . uh, I'm playing a character, who, uh . . . I'm working with Owen, uh . . . Owen . . .'" she said. "I could not remember Owen's last name. And Paul goes, 'Wilson!' Like it was a party game."
How Do You Know, which also stars Jack Nicholson, opens December 17. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV