Reese Witherspoon Finds Robert Pattinson 'Very Handsome'
Score one for Team Edward. Reese Witherspoon gushed about Twilight star Robert Pattinson while discussing filming for her upcoming movie, Water for Elephants, in which Pattinson co-stars.
"I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man," the actress said to USA Today. "He's sweet and loving and has the nicest family…He's a very sensitive soul."
Witherspoon, who also worked with Pattinson in 2004's Vanity Fair, admitted to being a Twilight fan. "I really liked them, me and all my 30-year-old friends!" she said. "I love the books."
Crushes aside, the Oscar winner has been dating agent Jim Toth for almost a year, though she said she knew little about love. "I think as you get older you realize, 'I thought I knew everything, and now I know nothing!'" she said on Entertainment Tonight. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
The actress's latest movie, How Do You Know, also starring Owen Wilson, Jack Nicholson and Paul Rudd, will open December 17. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges