Reese Witherspoon Finds Robert Pattinson 'Very Handsome'
Score one for Team Edward. Reese Witherspoon gushed about Twilight star Robert Pattinson while discussing filming for her upcoming movie, Water for Elephants, in which Pattinson co-stars.
"I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man," the actress said to USA Today. "He's sweet and loving and has the nicest family…He's a very sensitive soul."
Witherspoon, who also worked with Pattinson in 2004's Vanity Fair, admitted to being a Twilight fan. "I really liked them, me and all my 30-year-old friends!" she said. "I love the books."
Crushes aside, the Oscar winner has been dating agent Jim Toth for almost a year, though she said she knew little about love. "I think as you get older you realize, 'I thought I knew everything, and now I know nothing!'" she said on Entertainment Tonight. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
The actress's latest movie, How Do You Know, also starring Owen Wilson, Jack Nicholson and Paul Rudd, will open December 17. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango