Reese Witherspoon Engaged, Ryan Phillippe Wishes Her Well
Reese Witherspoon has a lot to celebrate in the new year. The How Do You Know star became engaged to her boyfriend of almost one year, talent agent Jim Toth, on Wednesday.
Toth and Witherspoon were very serious about each other from the beginning, according to People. Friends of the actress said that she felt that Toth was someone "who's more mature and in a place in his life where he's ready to settle down. I think for the first time in a very long time, she feels as if she's with a grown-up."
Witherspoon's ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe, offered his congratulations to the newly engaged couple in a statement to the New York Daily News on Thursday. "I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," the actor said. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe and Witherspoon were married for seven years before splitting in 2006. The couple have two children together, Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV