Red Hot Chili Peppers Tour Delayed
You can't kick off a U.S. tour with a hurt foot.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers were all set to begin a new tour, but multiple injuries to frontman Anthony Kiedis' foot will have to be addressed first. Kiedis will undergo surgery, which means postponing the band's U.S. tour — promoting their latest album, I'm With You — by a couple of months, according to E! News.
"Anthony recently underwent surgery to remove a crushed sesamoid bone and correct a detached flexor tendon in his foot and he's expected to make a full recovery," the band said on their web site, where an updated tour schedule can be found.
Instead of the original January 20 start date in Sunrise, Florida., the tour's beginning will happen at the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa Bay on March 29, running through October. The four-member band will not want miss their stop in Cleveland on April 14, where — along with Guns N' Roses and the Beastie Boys — they will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
But what if you bought a ticket for January? Hey, the band says, it's water under the bridge. Tickets will be honored at the rescheduled dates.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV