RECAP: Who Was Eliminated On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
Dancing with the Stars continued with its dance duel elimination format on Tuesday, with former Family Matters actor Jaleel White and Disney Channel star Roshon Fegan going head-to-head in the final minutes of the show before the judges decided to save Roshon and send White home.
White and partner Kym Johnson previously dance-dueled in an earlier week with pop singer Gavin DeGraw and partner Karina Smirnoff, but his version of the rumba on Tuesday night was not spectacular enough to save him, though judges Carrie Ann Inaba and Len Goodman did praise him for his efforts.
"I'm going to tell you a secret,” White said after being eliminated. “I only thought I would last three good dances. To get this far… I've made incredible friends [and the] fans are incredible."
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV