RECAP: The Bachelor Meets The Parents
Season 16 of The Bachelor is winding down, with only three ladies left in the running to be Mrs. Ben Flajnik. On Monday's show Flajnik met the parents of the women he hadn't yet sent packing — Kacie, Lindzi, Nicki, and Courtney.
Though the parents' reactions to meeting the man who might soon be their son-in-law ranged from expected disdain to surprising glee, Flajnik's resolve seemed firmly placed on the not-so-subtle Courtney, who arranged a faux wedding for the two, complete with vows, fake rings, and a walk down the aisle.
"From the moment I saw you," he said "You took my breath away. "I thought, 'Is this too good to be true?'" It doesn't look like it. However, it was too good to be true for former frontrunner Kacie, who was sent home at the end of the episode after her father made it clear that he wasn't impressed by the entire situation. He asked Flajnk to let his little girl down sooner rather than later.
And he did. Kacie was taken away in the limo at the end of the rose ceremony, crying and wondering why she wasn't "good enough" for the bachelor.
Watch a clip here:
You might also enjoy:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'