RECAP: The Bachelor Meets The Parents
Season 16 of The Bachelor is winding down, with only three ladies left in the running to be Mrs. Ben Flajnik. On Monday's show Flajnik met the parents of the women he hadn't yet sent packing — Kacie, Lindzi, Nicki, and Courtney.
Though the parents' reactions to meeting the man who might soon be their son-in-law ranged from expected disdain to surprising glee, Flajnik's resolve seemed firmly placed on the not-so-subtle Courtney, who arranged a faux wedding for the two, complete with vows, fake rings, and a walk down the aisle.
"From the moment I saw you," he said "You took my breath away. "I thought, 'Is this too good to be true?'" It doesn't look like it. However, it was too good to be true for former frontrunner Kacie, who was sent home at the end of the episode after her father made it clear that he wasn't impressed by the entire situation. He asked Flajnk to let his little girl down sooner rather than later.
And he did. Kacie was taken away in the limo at the end of the rose ceremony, crying and wondering why she wasn't "good enough" for the bachelor.
Watch a clip here:
You might also enjoy:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango