RECAP: The Bachelor Meets The Parents
Season 16 of The Bachelor is winding down, with only three ladies left in the running to be Mrs. Ben Flajnik. On Monday's show Flajnik met the parents of the women he hadn't yet sent packing — Kacie, Lindzi, Nicki, and Courtney.
Though the parents' reactions to meeting the man who might soon be their son-in-law ranged from expected disdain to surprising glee, Flajnik's resolve seemed firmly placed on the not-so-subtle Courtney, who arranged a faux wedding for the two, complete with vows, fake rings, and a walk down the aisle.
"From the moment I saw you," he said "You took my breath away. "I thought, 'Is this too good to be true?'" It doesn't look like it. However, it was too good to be true for former frontrunner Kacie, who was sent home at the end of the episode after her father made it clear that he wasn't impressed by the entire situation. He asked Flajnk to let his little girl down sooner rather than later.
And he did. Kacie was taken away in the limo at the end of the rose ceremony, crying and wondering why she wasn't "good enough" for the bachelor.
Watch a clip here:
You might also enjoy:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV